Saturday 14 September 2013

Quiz Nº2! FURSONAS

RULES::
---------------------------

1)Pick 2-10 characters in a relationship
2) Don't change the questions
3) Let your OC's answer, not you (roleplay it if you wish)
4) Tag 5-10 people to do the meme (if you want)
5)Have fun!

---------------------------

CHARACTERS CHOSEN:: (Ordered by creation)
Ms Nightscar
Aixa Rawr Nightscar
Kea Nightscar
AlexMurder
Sin Wynter

Mr Nightscar
Cai
Vulcan 
Cooper
Sylas


-----------------------------


1. First, who are you, your age and your species?

Ms Nightscar: Im myself, 23, hooman.
Aixa: Aix!!-barks- 16, White tiger, Wolf dog hybrid.
Kea: Kea, 21, I dont even know that myself.
Alex: Alex, 22, Coyote Lynx mix
Sin: Sin, 21, Ecathi.

Mr Nightscar: I ish… Me, and im 19 :P obviously im human
Cai: Im Cai Nightscar and I am… ugh…Wolf fox mix
Vulcan: I’m Vulcan Nightscar I am 23 and im a Wolf, and Cai you’re 20
Cooper: Hehe silly Cai, Hey im Cooper Raiden but most people call me Coop, im 19 and im a Wolf Coyote mix.
Sylas: Im Sylas Anarchy… I think im 23 and i think they call it DracoWolf or so they call me.

2. What makes your partner special to you?

Ms Nightscar: The way he is towards me, the way he actually is....mainly nd then how sexy he iiiisss:P
Aixa: -Tilts head- i dwont knwow? Cai is mwine!!
Kea: Everything he does, everything he says, just everything makes him special, he is unique and i love that.
Alex: He is the sweetest, the cutest, the funniest, the sexyest, dont listen to the others, Coop is the best one :)
Sin: Ahm i dont know....The way he cares about me i guess...

Mr Nightscar: My angel means everything to me, Her eyes, her face, her personality, her humor, The way she is with me sometimes,  just everything <3 apart from the obvious
Cai: Everything does <3 Shes my baby <3
Vulcan: Her Personality, Her lovliness and her sexiness hehe
Cooper: hehe *Blushes* Everything does <3 But *Slaps his butt* I love his butt so much :P
Sylas: Everything, shes beautiful and gorgeous, Let alone incredibly sexy its unreal ->w<-


3. Aw that's so sweet! So, have you ever been suspicious of your partner?

Ms Nightscar: yeeh....stuupid me!>.<
Aixa: Nwu!!
Kea: Never! He knows the consecuences!
Alex: No way!
Sin: Ahm no clue.

Mr Nightscar: I have my suspicions sometimes that shes doing things that she knows I wouldn’t like… But I had no evidence of anything… It just creeps up on me sometimes when she does certain things.
Cai: Nevoh
Vulcan: Hehe, Shes a bad girl what can I say?
Cooper: Nu I ish not <3
Sylas: ….


4. Lets move now...Have you used any pick-up lines with your partner? If yes, say which ones.

Ms Nightscar: aaaahmm no i dont think....
Aixa: -barks nd whines cutely-
Kea: I dont need them :P
Alex: No i dont think i did.
Sin: Whats on tv? if u can call that a pick up line...

Mr Nightscar: I use them occasionally :P but i have never flirted :L
Cai: Nyu
Vulcan: Hehe, I don’t think I needed to <3
Cooper: I have a few but we just fell in love <3
Sylas: None so far.


5. So what's the most embarrassing moment you've shared with your partner?

Ms Nightscar: Ahmm ahmm...."god where did my sock go...."-while tries to put pants on under covers....
Aixa:-points at Sin-
Kea: -Stares at Sin-
Alex:-peeks by the corner of the eye at Sin-
Sin: -Stares at all- Whaat!

Mr Nightscar: Im really not sure xD The time I showed my Wolfie her new toy? xD
Cai: Ermmmm, Im nu sure…
Vulcan: Heh *Blushes and scratches behind his head* When I give her my smoke and she found out it was my strong fetish <3
Cooper: I was su embarrassed when… The first time we yiffed <3
Sylas: None so far


6. Oh I see...So, do you believe in sex only after marriage?

Ms Nightscar: No
Aixa: Nwu
Kea: Definately no!
Alex: R u kidding?
Sin: U wanna kill me or something?

Mr Nightscar: No way on this earth ><
Cai: Ermmm,, nu
Vulcan: Hahaha, does anyone do that anymore?
Cooper: *Glares and shakes his head*
Sylas: Haha, No.

7. Interesting...Now do you have any sexual desires you would like to try with your partner? If yes, what is it?

Ms Nightscar: -rolls eyes- Like if im gonna tell you....
Aixa: -hides behind tail shy-
Kea: Pft weve done it all....
Alex: -giggles quietly while is thinking about it-
Sin: Ahm at all.

Mr Nightscar: I… Really cant say… heh
Cai: hehe… *Blushes*
Vulcan: Wouldent you like to know…
Cooper: Muahahaaaa *Blushes*
Sylas: Her Dragon form <3

8. Okay, now what really turns you on?

Ms Nightscar: My fiancé for sure!
Aixa: Cai -barks cutely as peeks behind her tail-
Kea: His dominancy and roughness.
Alex: -Is still thinking and giggling.-
Sin: Anything could.

Mr Nightscar: My wolfies knows… But your not going to find out…
Cai: My baby <3
Vulcan: Hehe… Yeeeaaah
Cooper: *blushes and bits lip* I cant tell…
Sylas: … heh

9. Enough with that. So may I ask, do you know what your partners weak-point is?

Ms Nightscar: Computers and videogames.
Aixa: -she squeak barks- Mwe....:c
Kea: Does he have any?
Alex: Mr Murder in boxers :P
Sin: No ideas.

Mr Nightscar: A day without DA…
Cai: Hehe, Tickles! *Tickles aixa*
Vulcan: Her weakness? Not giving her her pills?
Cooper: Hehe *Stands up and drops his undies to alex biting his lip lifting his tail*
Sylas: She cant live a day without yiff…


10. What if you caught your partner with another man/women? 

Ms Nightscar: He is dead.
Aixa: -shows her fangs drooling toxic fluids.-
Kea: -makes the scissors cut with her fingers-
Alex: Im gone, like literally.
Sin: Ahm not so sure, i dont think he will be in need of that.

Mr Nightscar: Nope, and I hopefully wont ever.
Cai: Only vu vu, but I dun mind ^^
Vulcan: Not as far as I know
Cooper: Nuup
Sylas: … No comment

11. Is there any fantasy you wished for between you and your partner? We don't mind hearing perverted answers.

Ms Nightscar: Living together.
Aixa: Nyuuuuuuuuuu-whines nd hides again as whispers- sware a twoy....
Kea: Ahm no not really, like i said all is being done :)
Alex: Still too much we can do for that but shhhhhhh.
Sin: Not really.

Mr Nightscar: So many...
Cai: Ermmmm, I dun think so
Vulcan: Hmmm…. I don’t think so, She fufills all of them <3 But… one day… I want to marry her
Cooper: I just want him in my arms forever <3 Or me in his
Sylas: Read Question 8


12. That's nice...So have you two had any fights between each other?

Ms Nightscar: Ahm yeah quite a few but nothing we cant deal with.
Aixa: Nwu!!Nwu!
Kea: Ahm yeh...but agreeing with Ms Nightscar, nothing we cant deal with.
Alex: Nope, happy happy couple :)
Sin: Yeh but solved.

Mr Nightscar: Arguments… and fall outs.
Cai: Nyu, just a little fall out.
Vulcan: A fair few times.
Cooper: None so far <3
Sylas: Not fights as such but… Arguments.


13. Oh, I almost forgot to ask! How did you confess to your partner? Did he/she reject your feelings or accept them immediately?

Ms Nightscar: Ahm we never did but in a way we did it, none of us rejected the other one.
Aixa -goes puppy eyes nd whines cutely wagging her tail super fastly looking up-
Kea: (under construction)
Alex: He confessed me nd i ofcourse accepted it! nd never regreted it.
Sin: We was drunk nd he confessed it according to what he told me after.

Mr Nightscar: Instantly accepted <3 :P
Cai: Whut you mean? *Tilts head*
Vulcan: I haven’t asked her but If I did, im pretty sure I know the answer <3
Cooper: He was confused… But after a while he accepted them!! *Pounces on alex* <3
Sylas: ….

14. Since we are on the topic of family, do you two wish to start a family together?

Ms Nightscar: -all at the same time- We are a family.
Aixa: -all at the same time- We are a family.
Kea: -all at the same time-  We are a family.
Alex: -all at the same time- We are a family.
Sin: -all at the same time- We are a family.

Mr Nightscar: Absolutly no kids… Just animals and my baby <3
Cai: No, nu kids >< Just me and my baby <3
Vulcan: Same as cai
Cooper: Same as them both
Sylas: If we do… there will be no children for sure..


THANK YOU FOR READIING I HOPE IT WAS AS FUN TO READ AS IT WAS TO TYPE!

-Ms Nightscar-

No comments:

Post a Comment