Monday 9 September 2013

Our LDR

Hmm, About the Nightscars... Where do i start?

Well, We are an engaged couple that met in May 10 2011. We met each other on a page called "FurNation".


FurNation is a social fan base for people who are into Furries, But ill talk about that another time...

the first time we ever saw each other... My god my heart exploded into pieces when i saw her

We have been ever since The 10th - 11th of May 2011, But we have been Engaged since The 10th of October that very same year and i never looked back, She makes me happy everyday, Just to see her turn her camera on or type or talk to me makes my day... every day.

We our both into music, Granted they're both different genres, We like each others music also and respect our opinions on it, Heh we even listen to each others music from time to time... That always makes me smile :)

My wolfie absolutely loves to draw, Like constantly... But half the time i dont mind. It gets to me a little if she goes so quiet, My brain ends up telling me theres something wrong... Stupid me heh. Check out her DeviantArt (DA) Page in the links posted at the bottom of this post.

Me? I like my gaming... like most guys i guess, But i like to go a little deeper by finding out how games work and things like that, The art concepts behind them among other things.


As for more on the furry side of things, We have at least 5 - 4 Fursonas (Like Personas) each, All with theyre own couple... Descriptions of each of them in the links below

Mr Nightscars Fursonas: http://cai-nightscar.deviantart.com/journal/My-Fursona-Details-395895437
Ms Nightscars Fursonas: http://aixarawr.deviantart.com/journal/Fursona-s-Details-395691275

We made this blog to show you a little insight in our lives together in a long distance relationship and what it means to have one, But also as a history book for the both of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment