Monday 9 September 2013

My 1030 miles LDR

Here is how everything started...

LDR = Long Distance Relationship.

May 10th normal afternoon in Furnation(Furry fandom) Bored of the people in my friend list that weren't online cos they all where in the other side of the world, decided to look around for people closer to me, "Why not? Its not gonna kill me". Went to the search and typed for people form countries around. So many people from the UK appeared, and after reading several "About me" 's a few friend requests got sent. Now it was the time to sit down and wait.

-While waiting- Lets just talk somewat about the past love stories, Two online relationships with guys from Spain, guys that i thought i knew, but now that i aged (too much) i realise that that wasn't a relationship, that was just 2 persons that send 2 pictures and talk all day long by texts and msn, no other contact at all, and out of the sudden when we was talking bout getting to see each other pfft the person disappeared, so god knows who was i talking to, same with the second one, (btw I'm only talking bout the ones that were long enough to remember) Then another unsuccessful relationship but irl one, 3 years and something more. Too dramatic, long and ngah relationship, with more downs than ups. Then after that one, there was a really good friend that i was talking while. He was dating someone at the time i did, but somehow we both ended up dating after a couple of months. It turned from ideal to completely nonsense relationship. Again a fail. Then it turned out he was gay...basically t turned a nearly 2 years relationship to....friendship, still good i guess. after that a couple of short stupid online relationships happened, till we got to another guy  thinking again it would work, it failed when he started not coming on for days, no calls no nothing.till that same week of May the 10th that is where we r now. Lets continue on it.

A couple of movies and a few episodes turned that the waiting succeeded, one friend request accepted and somehow the person wanted to talk! His name was Cai. So we started talking in the actual chat in the page. He seemed really nice, yes granted he was slightly younger than me but lets ask for skype. I asked, but the answer was that he didn't have skype account. "Dang it!" But it turned out that he was gonna make one, why not, so after waiting for the install and all we added each other, and we started talking it was like omg we just met and we couldn't stop talking, but when we started roleplaying, and it felt....like if we did it for a whole life, we was playing tackles and hugs, but it was perfect. I asked if we could call, but he said he didn't have a cam that day cos he was in his dads house, dang it, again i bet the same excuse....i bet he will disappear too. Lost my hope again. We kept talking till it was quite late and he promised we would talk and more than probably call the next day. Hoping to be able to talk to him again we went to sleep, the next day.

That next day when i saw he coming online my heart raced i needed to talk to him say hi, hug him, it was weird, but its how it felt. As he promised he had his camera and after a tiny bit of being silly saying that we would be too shy to talk and all the moment of the call came. Pressed the bottom and -Ring....Ring.....- He answered and we both put our cameras on, i wasn't expecting at all what i saw, that gorgeous smile, those beautiful eyes...My heart was racing like never before, about to explode, i couldn't do much but try and not be that shy. And that's how it started, we talked for around 13h in a row in the camera, laughing talking getting to know each other.

A few months after, after a few ups and downs, we started talking about seeing each other in rl, that was making me anxious, after talking about that several of my previous relationships went to shit....why would this one be different, i said to myself, why would this time work when never did!...trying to avoid talking bout it it got to a moment where in a way i needed to give it a try so we did, my brothers girlfriend talked to my bro about why not a trip to London for a short holidays? and so we can take me to London to get to meet him. And that's how it went.

After a month and not long more the time came, i had to get all my stuff packed, i was going to London, one of my biggest dreams, and i was going to meet my boyfriend, was i dreaming?

I took a bus 5h to get to Madrid, by myself, for the first time. after those 5h in a bus i got to Madrid, i got told i had to get a underground to the station close to where my brother lives and so i did, it wasn't so hard, i got there and he came pick me up we went to his house and i had to stay there for that day the plane was really early in the morning so after a long day and hardly no slept we woke up and headed to the airport, i was so so so nervous, i didn't know what to do or say or nothing i was just following my brother and his gf around.

The minutes seemed days after a 2h flight we arrived to London, i texted Cai, more than a few times, so another 40 min in the bus to get to the hotel, check in and drop our things sort my face get some more perfume and ready to walk to the station, i thought it would have been closer, but heck no, it seemed to be in the other side in London.

I got a text, saying that he was in the station waiting for me, i couldn't believe it he was there i could see the tower next to the station closer and closer and closer, nearly 30 min walk. We got in, the station was massive, the biggest one Ive ever seen i was in the bottom floor in the middle of the station, he was there, i didnt know where but he was supposed to be there, i texted him, telling him that i was there, and i called him on the phone. He said "I'm next to a flower shop" and i looked around and i was "But I'm close to a flower shop too! Where are you!!" Until i looked up and i saw him and so i got into creepy voice and said "I can see youuuuu" He started turning around till i said look down and out of the sudden he hung off and started running to the closest stairs, directly to me he run towards me and hugged me tighter than no one ever had, my head was in his chest i could feel his heart, i could feel my heart, i was shy i didn't know what to do, what to say he gave an step backwards and i could finally see him. I turned around to my brother and his girlfriend to introduce him, i was tuttering i couldn't talk properly. But it felt epic he held my hand nd i think we didnt get them off till i had to come back, here is a little pic of us in Hyde Park. And in the train going to his house.



















After that time there were loads of more times, here is more pictures of our little meetings.

April 2012!













                  


July 2012 

                 


July same year but in Spain.









 Property of A"R"N (Aixa Rawr Nightscar) in his neck before he left! :P

July 2013!! After nearly a year!!









-To be Continued...-
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment