Thursday 12 September 2013

Quiz Nº1!

Here it goes our first Quiz/Q&A!! This is not gonna be the last one! Either daily or weekly depending on how busy we are we will be posting, for sure if you would want to suggest any quiz or you wanna send us your questions, feel free!! We will gladly answer to them, (unless they r tooooo personal :P) Lets get started!!

1. Who eats more?
Ms Nightscar: I guess both??
Mr Nightscar: Meeeeh obviously! :P

2. Who said "I love you" first?
Ms Nightscar: Ahm I dont think i can remember really...>.<
Mr Nightscar: I DID! :P

3. Who is the morning person?
Ms Nightscar: Him definately i cant not even stand my own self...
Mr Nightscar: NO!

4. Who sings better?
Ms Nightscar: Him definately again, <3 so lovely^^
Mr Nightscar: My Angel

5. Who's older?
Ms Nightscar: Me.......but shhhh
Mr Nightscar: Mah baby <3 :P

6. Who's smarter?
Ms Nightscar: Depending on what.
Mr Nightscar: Pff, me obviously… x3

7. Whose temper is worse?
Ms Nightscar: .........
Mr Nightscar: Ms Nightscar… :P

8. Who does the laundry?
Ms Nightscar: ahm none
Mr Nightscar: We hopefully both will

9. Who does the dishes?
Ms Nightscar: I dooo i love bubbles!
Mr Nightscar: Whom evers mess it is

10. Who sleeps on what side of the bed?
Ms Nightscar: <.<.....My wall....
Mr Nightscar: Ide just sprawl out, But on the left

11. Whose feet are bigger?
Ms Nightscar: Mr Nightscars!
Mr Nightscar: hahaha lol

12. Whose hair is longer?
Ms Nightscar: Mineeeh! but soon to be shaved off!!!.........joking...
Mr Nightscar: Ms Nightscars L Mines dieing…

13. Who's better with the computer?
Ms Nightscar: Mr Nightscar definately!
Mr Nightscar: Yes, I am

14. Do you have pets?
Ms Nightscar: I do!
Mr Nightscar: Yesh I does :3

15. Who pays the bills?
Ms Nightscar: none of us yet!
Mr Nightscar: Hopefully we both will -w-

16. Who cooks dinner?
Ms Nightscar: Cooking is mine!
Mr Nightscar: Maybe the both of us :3

17. Who drives when you are together?
Ms Nightscar: He does!
Mr Nightscar: I guess I will since ms nightscar doesn’t want to drive

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Ms Nightscar: ahmmm we havent done that yet sooooo.....
Mr Nightscar: I will :3

19. Who's the most stubborn?
Ms Nightscar: I bet he is gonna say me but ill say him HA!
Mr Nightscar: ….Ms Nightscar, Always

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Ms Nightscar: Ahmm both i guess
Mr Nightscar: Me, most times… Ms Nightscar is never wrong.. lol

21. Whose family do you see more?
Ms Nightscar: I guess his.
Mr Nightscar: My own :L

22. Who named your pet?
Ms Nightscar: Him! one of them i did the rest :)
Mr Nightscar: My bloody sister

23. Who kissed who first?
Ms Nightscar: He did, i was too shy :c
Mr Nightscar: I kissed ms nightscar first <3 Like always :P

24. Who asked who out?
Ms Nightscar: Ahmm i think that never happened ......o.o
Mr Nightscar: Neither of us xD


25. What did you do on your first date?
Ms Nightscar: Run around London like robots!
Mr Nightscar: Go for a lovely walk around London then went back to the hotel and *cough cough*

26. Who's more sensitive?
Ms Nightscar: We both have a very sensitive side.
Mr Nightscar: *Sighs* I am

27. Who's taller?
Ms Nightscar: Mr Nightscarr!! nd i love iiit!
Mr Nightscar: Mr Nightscar: Muah!

28. Who has more friends?
Ms Nightscar: Mr Nightscar does.
Ms Nightscar: Ms Nightscar, Ms Popular

29. Who has more siblings?
Ms Nightscar: Same both of us
Mr Nightscar: Hehe, Slushies <3 we both do

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Ms Nightscar:..........both i dont like skirts :P
Mr Nightscar: On the net, Ms Nightscar. IRL Mr Nightscar :P


--THANK YOU FOR READIING!! MORE TO COME AND DONT FORGET TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!--

No comments:

Post a Comment